Your life was meant to be LIVED, not spent constantly obsessing over what your body looks like and what others think of you. But when you’re struggling with negative body image, it can often feel like that’s ALL you can really think about.
No matter what’s brought you here or how long you’ve been struggling with this, counseling can help you overcome these body image struggles and experience life in a totally new way.
How Counseling Can Help You
Maybe you’ve felt this way for as long as you can remember, so it’s hard to even imagine things being any different. But just think about how incredible it would be if you could:
- Make peace with your body and feel truly comfortable in your own skin
- Not worry about your weight or what you look like
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Be more present instead of feeling consumed by thoughts about your body
- Not miss out on certain social gatherings (e.g. swimming!) because of your insecurities
Counseling can help you experience all of that (and more!). Therapy can also help you:
- Feel more confident and secure with yourself
- Not care as much about what other people think of you
- Be more self-compassionate and less self-critical
- Take yourself less seriously and enjoy life more
- Discover who you are apart from what you look like
Ready to get started?
You don’t have to keep watching life from the sidelines, wishing you could join in on the fun. Counseling can help you overcome these body image struggles and get that pep back in your step again.
Life is short. Don’t let your insecurities keep holding you back from truly living. Let today be the day you take the first step toward getting your mojo back and living your most fulfilling life.
So, what are you waiting for? Getting started is simple: Call me at 281-785-2273 or email me at email@example.com to learn more or to schedule an appointment with me. I look forward to helping you embark on this new journey!
WHY START COUNSELING NOW?
Get Relief Soon
The sooner you start therapy, the sooner you’ll get relief. Getting started is often the hardest part, but as soon as you come in for the first session, you’ll start to feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Start Prioritizing Self-Care
Your time, energy, and money will always be limited resources. At the end of the day, you have to decide to invest in what’s most important to you. You can’t pour from an empty cup, so there’s no better time than now to start making your well-being a priority so that you can be the very best version of yourself.