Your life was meant to be LIVED, not spent constantly obsessing over what you look like and what other people think of you. But when you’re struggling with body dysmorphia (aka Body Dysmorphic Disorder or BDD), it can often feel like that’s ALL you can really think about.
No matter what your story may be, you don’t have to keep feeling this trapped, hopeless, and miserable. Counseling can help you fully recover from body dysmorphia and experience life in a completely different way.
How Counseling Can Help You
Imagine what it’d be like to wake up each morning and NOT immediately start picking yourself apart and wishing you looked different. Better yet, imagine what a relief it would be if you could:
- View yourself as normal (vs. being convinced you look repulsive to others)
- Not constantly worry about what you look like and what other people think of you
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Be more present instead of feeling consumed by thoughts about your appearance
- Not miss out on social gatherings because of your insecurities
Counseling can help you experience all of that (and more!). Therapy can also help you:
- Feel more confident and secure with yourself
- Be more self-compassionate and less self-critical
- Feel less lonely and more connected to others
- Take yourself less seriously and enjoy life more
- Discover who you are apart from what you look like
Ready to get started?
You don’t have to keep watching life from the sidelines, wishing you could join in on the fun. You deserve to live a rich and meaningful life just like everyone else.
Therapy can help you break free from this mental prison and start living the life you’ve always wanted. Don’t let another day pass you by without getting the help you need to FINALLY move past this struggle for good.
So, what are you waiting for? Getting started is simple: Call me at 281-785-2273 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to schedule an appointment with me. I look forward to helping you embark on this new journey!
WHY START COUNSELING NOW?
Get Relief Soon
The sooner you start therapy, the sooner you’ll get relief. Getting started is often the hardest part, but as soon as you come in for the first session, you’ll start to feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Start Prioritizing Self-Care
Your time, energy, and money will always be limited resources. At the end of the day, you have to decide to invest in what’s most important to you. You can’t pour from an empty cup, so there’s no better time than now to start making your well-being a priority so that you can be the very best version of yourself.